26th IJCIEOM – International Joint Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
Operations, Manufacturing, Industrial and Production Engineering and Management fields. Specific themes include but are not limited to:
• Operations and Process Management,
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management,
• Quality Management,
• Data Science and Stochastic Optimization,
• Product Development,
• Strategy and Organizational Engineering,
• Knowledge and Information Management,
• Managerial Economics,
• Work and Human Factors,
• Production Engineering Education,
• Heathcare Operations Management
• Disaster Management
• Global operations
Original manuscripts contributing of the themes of the conference are welcome.
• Extended Abstracts or full papers are requested for the evaluation process and the abstracts and papers accepted will be made available to the conference’s attendees.
• Extended abstracts or full papers have to be submitted on or before February 13, 2020. Short or full papers received after this date will not be evaluated and included in the Program.
• At least one author of the paper has to register to attend the conference. One author can submit at most 2 papers.
• Extended abstracts should not exceed 2 pages and full papers should not exceed 6-7 pages. A singlespaced full paragraph page corresponds approximately to 600-800 words. Extended abstracts or full papers exceeding the limit will be rejected. Extended abstracts and full papers should strictly adhere to the formatting rules for Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics and be uploaded in PDF format. Selected extended abstracts and full papers will appear in the Book of Abstracts and/or Conference Proceedings.
• All extended abstracts and papers must follow the Springer Templates in order to be published and
indexed. The version of extended abstracts or full papers for the double blind and peer-review should
be saved in PDF format. The abstracts and papers should be written in English.
• All submissions will be double-blind and peerreviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to the conference, contributions, and readability. Extended abstracts will only be published in the
abstract book. Full papers, depending on their quality, will also be published in the conference proceedings,
and selected journals.
• Extended abstracts and full papers should be submitted in the Conference`s Submission Platform to be provided soon.
• Extended abstracts and full papers will be accepted on the understanding that the original submitted manuscript has not been copyrighted, published, or accepted for presentation at any other conference.
The template can be found here.
|Abstract or full paper Submission Deadline:||February, 13th – 2020|
|Notification of short or full paper Acceptance:||April, 3rd – 2020|
Selected papers will be published in the Proceedings by Springer. All the accepted and registered papers published in Proceedings by Springer, will be submitted for indexation by SCOPUS, WorldCat, Crossref, Google Scholar, among others, and will be available in the Springer Link Digital Library. Best papers will be selected for submission in Journals associated with the Conference:
The full list with journals names will be made available soon.
All academics, practitioners from industry or organizations, and students of innovative technology and applications linking Industrial Engineering and Operations Management theory and practice are welcome to submit extended abstracts or full papers.
By ABEPRO / email@example.com / +55 (12) 3207-5889